Monday, February 27, 2012

The Big Reveal!

Part of our trip preparations involve getting all 22 of the kids to sit down all together so we can get a group shot.

Sounds easy enough right?

The goals are pretty simple. 

We only need about half to be smiling at once. 

Most of the faces should be showing. 

The noses should be reasonably clean.

How do you think we did?



Names Left to Right
Top Row: Ephraim (14 mos) [can you see him peeking there?], Nathan (3), Janet (4),
Second Row: Beauty (4), Jennifer (3), Lizzie (2), Denny (2), Moriah (3), Peter (2)
Third Row: Henry (4), Theresa (5), Jack (2), Ernest (6) Ana (14 mos) Sandra (4)
Fourth Row: Queenie (5), Johnny (5), Chola (6), Elias (5)
Baby Row: Joseph (6 mos), Naomi (4 mos), Grace (11 mos)

Whew! That was a long read, right? Now, who has your favorite expression?

Related Reading: The Whole Gang   See how they've grown.

Exactly One Year Ago: Water Play
Exactly Two Years Ago: T.J   Today is my oldest son's 20th birthday. Happy Birthday, T.J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis