Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Father Christmas made the his first appearance of the season in Mansa yesterday. Not many kids came to the store to see him, but every customer made sure to take a piece of candy. They all left with huge smiles on their faces.

It's summer/rainy season here in Zambia which means very hot and humid. Poor Tom was a puddle of sweat yesterday afternoon. 

Not that that has anything to do with Santa's appearance......
I have it on good authority that this will not be the last time children get to see Jolly Ol' St. Nick. I'll keep you posted when & where it happens next.

Exactly One Year Ago: A Puzzle and a Prize --I'm watching this movie as I write tonight

Exactly Two Years Ago: Happy Birthday to Me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis