Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Week

Merry Christmas!

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas. 

We had an interesting week. It involved a staff Christmas party, a children's party, two appearances by Santa, a hospital visit for two of our kids, and so much more. 

I will work on recapping all the news over the next few days. Some of the news is happy and some will break your heart. That is life in Africa. It's all part of the adventure that God has laid out for us.

Christmas last year: Christmas in Africa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis