Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Important Facts

I have four interesting things to tell you today:

Firstly-- Joseph has gained weight! I repeat, Joseph has gained weight! It is only 100 grams (3.5 oz) but it is something!!
He's eating like a champ now. He also sleeps really well. It won't be long before he is chubby. Can't wait!



Secondly--Guess who is a self-soother? Joseph is!! He found his middle fingers and happily occupies himself with sucking on them when he is bored or approaching sleep time. Of course this means he nearly takes out his eyes each time with those long fingers but that's a small price to pay for a peaceful baby. Right?




Thirdly--If one cleans off one's desk and makes progress at chipping away at the avalanche of papers, folders, correspondence and other items that seem to find their way to one's workspace, one might uncover a forgotten stash of Belgian chocolate. 



Look at that loveliness!

Finally--If you take a look below you will find links to articles written last year and the year before. Walking down memory lane is fun!

Exactly One Year Ago: Forgiveness vs. Consequences

Exactly Two Years Ago: Jack Fruit

Do you have any interesting facts for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis