Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Raining and Pouring

 The expression 'when it rains, it pours' doesn't even begin to do my current days justice right now. I have been so grateful for your encouraging comments. At least one of you said you were glad to hear the bad things and not just the good. We'll have weeks where I get to post happy stories like Denny walking, Grace coming to live with us, Peter kissing his daddy's image
But, other weeks it just seems like the difficult times just keep on a rolling. 

I'm on my way down to Lusaka and will most likely not be online much over the next few days. The reason for this will be made clear later.

Know though, that God is ever present and is a comfort in time of need.

I'll leave you with a post about Nicholas' death that was written by the precious nursing student who is currently volunteering with us: Hope Rising


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis