Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pretty Paintings to Make You Smile

I'm rushing out the door for our regular shopping trip. We're doing it a day early because I want to be home sweet home baking and cooking up a storm on Christmas Eve--not battling potholes and crowds.

Last month some volunteers did a special face painting activity with the kids. I thought I'd leave you with those happy images. Again, these photos were taken by our visiting friend, Gray. He takes amazing photos.

Top to bottom: Theresa (4), Chola (5), Sandra (3), Henry (3), Jennifer (2)

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!


1 comment:

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis