Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Been a Long Week!!

I expected to be back home on Thursday but life intervened. 

I'll be writing in detail bout many of our adventures but in the meantime here is  recap of our week.

Thursday (last week): Shopping in Mansa. Just the usual adventure.

Friday: We drove to the Copperbelt ( province in Zambia) traveling through the DRC (Democratic Republic of the Congo) to get there as it's a shortcut. This is something we'd never tried before because it can be a bit scary and challenging. You'll have to read the story.

Saturday: Shotokhan (karate) Tournament. Good news for all three kids and a win for one. Full details coming soon.

Sunday: Church! Church! Church! Oh, so delightful! We also got to attend a Missionary Fellowship. A most excellent day!

Monday: Adventures with our monkey. Big story! Big adventures. You won't be disappointed.

Tuesday: So many changes in the capital city. I'm not sure how I feel about them. I'll tell you more about that later.

Wednesday: Mad rushing to finish business and avoid stress. No need to write about this day.....

Thursday: We began the journey home. This time we'd be taking the long way around. The stopping point on our trip was pure delight. 

Friday: We made it to Mansa so we could shop for the week and then finally got home. What a week!

I have hundreds of photos to download from my computer. This is going to be a fun day! On a tiny side note: my 'a' stopped working on my keyboard. Take a look back through the above post. See all those a's. All hand pasted with love!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe, missed ya! Looking forward to reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Sits! I spent the last year living in Ethiopia so I couldn't help but click on your link.

    So excited to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your letter "a" stopped working. No fun, but your description was a little funny! Heh heh!
    Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Handpasted with love" lol! What a pain. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures.

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis