Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Birthday That Won't Quit

My wonderful, hubby extraordinaire managed to copy some still photos off our camcorder footage. He won't share them with me though. To see them you'll have to hop over to his blog, Livingstone Man. But then hurry back and tell me how much you like them, k?

We ate the second half of my birthday cake last night. Remember I said it was chocolate, orange and buttercream? Which of those ingredients would lead to weird dreams? Sunday night, after eating cake, everyone had really strange and vivid dreams. I don't remember if I did because I slept really hard. Last night we ate it again and everyone that had some (Tom skipped it--he's still watching his figure), had weird dreams again--including me. I mean I also had weird dreams, not that I was included in everyone's dream worlds. Just wanted to clarify that. So, what on earth do you think could have caused that? 

And now, I will leave you with a shot of two of my lovelies

 Three year old Janet (R) plaiting two year old Moriah's hair.


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! And I really, truly can appreciate how nerve-wracking it is to get up and dance in front of a crowd. For our wedding, my husband and I not only learned how to tango, but we actually learned a 3-minute choreographed tango piece. It took us about 17 lessons with a tango instructor to get it all down. We practiced on it FOREVER and it was soooooo worth it in the end. I was so proud of us and I think back on that experience with really fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late bday. I stopped by to see the dancing pictures and you look great!!! How fun to be the center of attn and have it go as expected.
    LOVE the braiding picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis